Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mos Burger

Mos Burger
Sunnybank Plaza, Brisbane

I was only going to blog about Melbourne food but then decided I have to blog about the famous Mos Burger - the first one in Australia is in Brisbane! Surprise surprise =P

We went on a Thursday afternoon at 2pm, a week or two after they started doing the full menu. The line was about 15 people long - crazy! I've tried Mos Burger in Japan, Hong Kong and Thailand before, so it wasn't that big a deal for me but I thought I should try it here anyway.

I ordered the Wagyu Cheese Burger and M ordered the Ginger Pork Rice Burger (which I didn't manage to take a photo of before she dug into it)

Wagyu Cheese Burger

This was $6 for a very small burger, tasted quite nice but I couldn't really tell it was Wagyu - tasted like any other beef. M's rice burger was quite nice though the rice patty wasn't crunchy like I expected so it was kinda floppy in the bag. I think J Cafe's sushi burgers in Melbourne are tastier and more worth it.

Overall, worth a try but I don't think it's worth lining up for! I find Brisbane hypes things up pretty crazily in general =P

7/10

C.
xo

1 comment:

  1. Great post on "Mos Burger". As a professional chef i have to appreciate your work. Keep Posting useful posts like this. Keep in touch with my websites- Culinary Institute | Chef Training Institute

    ReplyDelete